Australian TV networks will air programmes focusing on Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations from Thursday, 2 June 2022.
Please check your TV guides in case of last-minute schedule changes.
Thursday, 2 June
8.30 pm Trooping the Colour
Friday, 3 June
8.30 pm Movie: The Queen starring Helen Mirren.
Saturday, 4 June
7.30 pm Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee (Repeat)
Sunday, 5 June
7 Network/Prime 7
7.00 pm The Platinum Party at the Palace
10.20 pm The Queen Unseen
7.30 pm Elizabeth: Into The Storm
Other Royal Programmes
- The Queen’s Green Planet
- Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Queen of the World
- The Duke and I
- Edward VIII: The King Who Threw Away His Crown
- The Queen – 9Honey series about Queen Elizabeth II to coincide with her Platinum Jubilee, with host Shelly Horton and special guest Victoria Arbiter.
SBS On Demand
- Royal Recipes
- Secrets of the Royal Gardens
- Secrets of the Royal Palaces
Please support Right Royal Roundup by subscribing for only A$10 per month or A$100 per year (with a $20 saving) by clicking on one of the buttons below.