Buckingham Palace released two more official portraits on Friday, 12 May 2023 following King Charles and Queen Camilla’s Coronation.
The first shows King Charles III, holding the orb and sceptre, in the throne room, flanked by his heirs – his son, the Prince of Wales and grandson, Prince George.
King Charles and Queen Camilla were also photographed with their eight Pages of Honour and two Ladies in Attendance.
Ladies in Attendance
- Annabel Elliot – Queen Camilla’s sister
- The Marchioness of Lansdowne – one of Queen Camilla’s long-term friends
King Charles’s Pages of Honour
- Prince George of Wales
- Lord Oliver Cholmondeley – son of Lord-in-Waiting the Marquess of Cholmondeley
- Ralph Tollemache – son of the King’s godson Edward Tollemache
- Nicholas Barclay – the grandson of King Charles’s second cousin and the Queen’s companion
Queen Camilla’s Pages of Honour
- Freddy Parker Bowles – the Queen’s grandson
- Gus Lopes – the Queen’s grandson
- Louis Lopes – the Queen’s grandson
- Arthur Elliot – the Queen’s great-nephew
The Pages of Honour carried the trains of King Charles and Queen Camilla’s Robes of State and Estate at Buckingham Palace and during the Coronation service.